Monday, June 11, 2007

Lazy Days (Snap out of it Girl!)

I can't believe the summer is already here and with the kiddos out of school you would think I could get things together and work none stop. Well, that's just not happening. I would love nothing more than to take them to the park, to the mall and swimming every day but I have so much to do. I'm trying to keep the weekend open for family things so that the week days are spent working on the site, researching, networking, and blogging.

I have so much left undone. I need to find a photographer for this book cover. I also need to come up with my upgrade fee for my self-publishing so they can do my layout for me. Learning Adobe Indesign was getting me no where, because that program is way too hard for a beginner who needs to know what she's doing ASAP to get this book DONE! I want to retest all my recipes so I can get all my food photos taken.

Once all of those task are completed I can then submit all my materials to my publishing company. The production of the book will take approximately 6 weeks and then they'll send a proof copy for me to look over and once that's approved Raising Chefs...not just good cooks! will be ready for distribution. Lord, I can't wait! Pray for me.

No comments: