Thursday, June 7, 2007

Additions

Everyday I'm finding something else that needs to be on my site. In the last few days I've managed to add an RSS feed, refer-a-friend (to my site) button, and I've made the site mobile friendly. I even managed to create a little icon or logo next to the web address, so when you bookmark my site the little chef's hat icon will appear...cool huh? I'm so excited about this site and getting the book done.

I'm still waiting to upgrade my self-publishing package. My first plan was to do the book's layout on my own but now I'm thinking I want the help so that's why I need to pay the upgrade fee and send them all my stuff and the book goes into production. I still need a photographer to take the book cover photo...since my previous photoguy bailed on me...HELP!

Pray for me...I'm so ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I with you agree. In it something is. Now all became clear, I thank for the help in this question.