Thursday, June 28, 2007

8 Hours & Counting...

My book-cover photo shoot is set for 9 am, and I'm so excited and tired all at the same time. I've been shopping for my outfit., he kid's outfits, food and little nick-naks I needed for the shoot. I'm still cooking up some goodies, and still have a lot to do before I try and get a nap...and I say nap because by this point, I probably won't get to bed until 4 or 5ish...up again at 6 to make it to my shoot location by 7. The photographer won't be there until 9 so I'll have a small window to get everything set up.

I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it!!! I've been waiting for this moment for 8 years. I've had the vision for this book-cover in my head for the 3 years and in a few hours it'll finally happen...DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!

No comments: