Sunday, November 4, 2007

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things

When I first started writing or constructing my book "Raising Chefs" I created a workbook binder with all my handwritten recipes, notes and other stuff that I needed to keep in one central location and remain organized. I got up this morning and cracked it open to see where I left off and couldn't remember how long it had been since it was last opened. I can't believe how much time has gone by. I can't and will not let this slump happen again. I need to remain focused and clear on my goal to have this book out soon. I've allowed so many things to take my attention away from this dream, and I say enough is enough. So many of you have been waiting so patiently and I know when it drops it's going to awesome!!!!! Please continue to be patient with me, I've made sure you won't be disappointed!!!!!

No comments: