Monday, November 26, 2007

Blessed Opportunities!

We're so excited and have been so fortunate to have so many great opportunities come our way lately. I've been preparing a recipe submission that will be featured in a New York magazine called DoubleDutch for their December issue. In addition I was approached by a very good friend of mine to collaborate on a publishing project with a few other authors, and I gladly excepted that as well. Big things in 2008!!!!

I've also excepted an on going article/column of my very own for an online/print publication called Un World Radio Show Magazine that will cater to a young urban crowd 14-29 called "Latrice Fowler's Tasty Treat Thursday". (I have my own weekly column like Carey Bradshaw only food related.) This is so exciting because that is my ultimate goal to be able to reach the youth with what we do with all our business ventures. Raising Chefs will open up so many doors for so many!!!!

If that wasn't enough, we've been booked for two expos in the coming year. Yes, two! January we've been booked for 2 days @ the NBC5 Health and Fitness Expo in Dallas @ the Dallas Convention Center. We'll be demonstrating four simple yet very tasty and creative recipes as well as promoting the book, Raising Chefs. The kids are very excited! We've also confirmed, today another Health Expo in April. GOD IS GOOD, CAN YOU SEE? Through the dark there's always a light not too far in the distance...keep reaching for it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: