Saturday, October 27, 2007

This Is My Testimony!


I had the pleasure of being among some of the most inspirational people today, I am truly blessed! I kind of paused for a few minutes writing this because it brings tears to my eyes thinking about how my life was playing out just a few years ago. I toyed with the idea of ending it all and giving up because at the time I was going through a lot. I had a lot of emotional baggage I was knee deep in. But ultimately giving up and letting it over come me just wasn't something I wanted to be remembered by. So I picked myself up and made the most important call to God because he was not done with me. And he's still not...we're all works in progress.

Now I would like to give the biggest shout out to my girl!!!!! Patrina!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, so much for your surfing abilties...I know I've said that to you but I had to repeat myself! As my momma would say "you are an awesome chick"!

Patrina offered me a guest spot of her radio show entitled "Suited For Success" on KGCM Radio (kgcmradio.com) today and I was able to be in the same presents of some truly amazing people. I thank God everyday for the directions my path crosses, and the people I come in contact with along the way. I am truly BLESSED!!!!!

No comments: