Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm the blame this time...

I know the last time I posted I was faced with my photographer cancelling on me. Well, since then and since the rescheduling of the new shoot on May 12th, that was cancelled as well. He opted to go Golfing instead...I suppose that's what I get for trusting and hiring family to do me a favor. Which it wasn't even me who asked, he (my husband's uncle) volunteered. Anyhow, since then I've just been sitting around moping, not getting anything done. Consumed by the disappointment, depressed. And knowing that I need to get at this my website completed by my own deadline of June 1st. I tend to get very lazy and disconnected with what I need to do to get this book done when I'm faced with another set-back. I'm so tried of this whole process, but I can so see the beautiful outcome that's right in front of me, I can't stop anymore even though I have no photographer to do the book cover photo. And even if I found one I can not afford it right now. We are so far in debt it's very scary! I feel helpless, and hopeless!

No comments: