Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keeping It Movin

I was on a much needed regrouping break to see where Raising Chefs was at the present time and where I needed to take it to get to the final stages. After a long hard look at the areas that weren't working and those that were. I'm making some drastic changes to all the recipes that were previously going to be used in the book with some new ones. And once again I'm changing the launch date because I feel it's necessary. I know deep down that this is the right thing to do and the out come will be worth all the time spent on this book, and future books won't have to be subjected through this same process. So please bare with us a little longer, we promise we will not disappoint.

Peace, Love, and Sweet Treats!!!
Latrice Fowler
Author
Raising Chefs…not just good cooks!
www.raisingchefs.com

No comments: