Thursday, July 19, 2007

In awww & Proud!

Yesterday my husband was off of work just chillin with the girls and I. I wasn't trying to pay attention but while he was taking a call from one of his cousins' I was just floored at the pride I heard through his voice when he was explaining everything that I've got in the works. Telling him all about the book, the website, and the new restaurant due to open in less than 6 months. I kind of got teary eyed because everything we've ever talked about, and dreamed about is right around the corner, getting closer and closer. It's almost in that surreal stage and we're just at awww and overwhelmed with pride!!! Thank you GOD for all these blessings, they're so received!!!

Oh and by the way we just got into a house in Little Elm, TX so things with the restaurant will get underway shortly...yea...yippy!

No comments: