Sunday, April 1, 2007

Calling on a miracle...

I've been working on my cookbook for about 6 years now and it's not all been non-stop. I'm the biggest procrastinator I know and now that I've gotten the biggest headache out of the way (my self-publishing fee) I have an even bigger one I'm facing. I'm trying to get all the last minute things in order so that I can submit all my documents and photos to my publishing company so my book can go into production by the end of this month. I know I can do my best work under pressure but am I fooling myself, can I really learn Indesign and layout my book, retest/reorganize all 30 of my recipes, and take all my food photo as well as the book cover photo in 29 days? I pray to God I can...hints the title "Calling on a miracle." Wish me luck!

Latrice -

No comments: